The entire dog family...yes our hands are full. That's a Qwest line in the background, we originally called Comcast who booked the service call about two weeks out, only to find out it was Qwest. It was also hanging down in the alley, and one of the neighbors called Xcel. The joys of overhead lines. Buried cables are one thing I miss about living in the 'burbs.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Drumroll please...
We got Enzo's genetic report back. It's rather dull, actually. He's a black lab / golden retriever mix....exactly what I wanted, and exactly what we thought he was when we adopted him. But then he started displaying some not-necessarily retriever characteristics, which got us wondering. And we kept running into Weimaraner / German Shepherd mixes that looked identical to him. I'm happy that's he's the mix I sought, but after the anticipation it was a bit anti-climatic.

The entire dog family...yes our hands are full. That's a Qwest line in the background, we originally called Comcast who booked the service call about two weeks out, only to find out it was Qwest. It was also hanging down in the alley, and one of the neighbors called Xcel. The joys of overhead lines. Buried cables are one thing I miss about living in the 'burbs.
The entire dog family...yes our hands are full. That's a Qwest line in the background, we originally called Comcast who booked the service call about two weeks out, only to find out it was Qwest. It was also hanging down in the alley, and one of the neighbors called Xcel. The joys of overhead lines. Buried cables are one thing I miss about living in the 'burbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



cute pups! enzo's grown so much. we wanted to do a dna test on sammie... i think it would be quite interesting. while i'm at it, i might get one for little logan---i think he might have come from another planet...
ReplyDelete