Then we went to P.S. Lounge and played @sshole the rest of the night. This evening was an almost perfect recreation of the night two years ago when Ivory and Jamie first met Mike. I wasn't sure about him at that point, but how well he got along with Ivory and Jamie that first evening was a big push in his favor.
Flash forward to today, and look how much has changed. Ivory and Jamie have a beautiful daughter and Mike and I are married. It sure doesn't take long. Just ask Drea, her life did a full 180 in less than six months! So when Mike and I went out to brunch with a certain blond friend the next day and saw how smitten she and her date were, I couldn't help but think hhhmmmm.
For the final DRW recap, here's the ranking:
1 - Oceanaire. 2 - Gabriel's. 3 - Solera. 4 - Elway's Downtown. 5 - Indulge. (very nice, cozy French place. great food, the meals were simply better at the top ranking restaurants) 6 - Restaurant Kevin Taylor (same menu as last year, hence the downgrade). 7 - Opus. 8 - Red Square. I won't go into review details, since DRW is long past and they will be of little value. And now we have to eat at home for all of March, because while we got the stuffed the wallet was starved.



You might not have been sure that night, but I was ;) And now look at you making predictions for a certain someone!
ReplyDeleteWe had a wonderful time... the best in a while!
the evening sounds wonderful--good company, good food AND you get to go to a bar and play cards? i might have to pull out the cards for tonights shindig...
ReplyDeleteI can NOT wait to come visit and meet... someone. Looks like you guys had a great time, can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDelete