Monday, March 16, 2009

Nicki's Bachelorette Party!

Nicki's last night out as a single gal was a fun one. We started off with dinner at 8 Rivers for some yummy Caribbean food (I'll be going back there, and soon!). We wandered across the street to Rio, then had a dance party with ourselves at 24Karat, before finally heading over to Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret. The burlesque show was a lot of fun and Nicki outshone the other bachelor/bachelorettes up on the stage for the guest bit. Just click on the slideshow below to access all my pictures of the night. The last few crack me up, I guess I forgot how to take a picture right around the same time I forgot the rest of the night. Weee!

2 comments:

  1. the night looks like it was so so so much fun! i feel I was drinking as well towards the end, and you have to love that at 10am! great pictures suzie!!!

    ReplyDelete