Yesterday I was in Portland, Oregon. We had a day of customer training lined up, lots of folks traveled in from a few states to be there. Since most people were staying at the hotel, we hosted a dinner in the restaurant across the parking lot. Our work was done, we didn't have to drive anywhere, and so we were all drinking. Well, I haven't been drinking much lately. I spread 5 glasses of wine over a 5 hour time period so I really didn't think I was being that bad.
Wrong.
Getting up at 5:30 am to catch my flight sucked. Puking on the side of Pena Blvd on the way home sucked even more. Haven't pulled that particular stunt in 8 years now.
I think I preferred not drinking. But at the same time, I sincerely hope I will be able to stomach red wine by the time Italy rolls around. It would sad to be in Italy and still be repulsed by the thought of a glass of wine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No! I totally feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteOh man, that TOTALLY sucks! I can't believe you were that sick. Just goes to show how much tolerances can be built up and destroyed... Hope you are feeling better (although from your other post, I see maybe not?)
ReplyDelete