Ah, the timed portrait from the trash can. Always a classic.
We came home, I exchanged long underwear and wool socks for push-up bras and patent stilletos, then hopped a flight to Vegas. We had so much celebrating Drea's bachelorette party. I finally got to meet Gina, spend some quality time with Drea, Jill and Katie. Lots of gambling, drinking, and laughing....everything a trip to Vegas should include. I don't have a ton of pictures, Drea's camera saw most of the action, but I love this picture of Jill trying to eat her nutella crepe. You can't see it, but she even has nutella in her hair.
And then guess what? I came home, exchanged my skinny pants and hot dresses for trousers and blazers. DIA, my home away from home. At least my Monday morning trip took me to Newport Beach California. Though it's always a challenge dressing myself when I'm starting the morning in the 20s and ending the day in 85 degree weather. Can't complain, we had a lovely customer dinner at Javier's in Crystal Cove overlooking the ocean, rumor had it the Real Wives of the OC showed up after we left.
And last but not least, we're loving our new BIG baby.



This is awesome! I am always looking for more reading material at work. :) I love the antler archway.
ReplyDeleteLove it all! Yey, you have entered the world of the blogs. Yippee!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!! Welcome to the virtual world :)
ReplyDeleteyay! I already love the blog. Enzo is HUGE!!! Congrats on the name change, second honeymoon and having a great time in vegas. miss you SO much!!! And thanks for the b-day message for wyatt--he loved it!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun in Vegas! Can't wait to see you soon, though I'm sorry to add one more trip to your already full plate.
ReplyDeleteDrea.....we are SOOO EXCITED!! for your wedding, so no apologies accepted. Besides, I enjoy traveling. If I didn't, I'd just get a new job.
ReplyDelete